- Color negative motion picture emulsion
- 35mm / 36 exp.
- Safe for C-41 photo lab processing (Remjet backing free)
- Resulting in a slight halation effect
- Daylight balanced (5500K)
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- High resolution and fine grain for maximum sharpness
- Factory spooled, DX-Coded cassettes
MOTION PICTURE FILM FOR STILL PHOTOGRAPHERS!
CINESTILL 50Daylight is an EI 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for still photography. Based on the original Vision3 50D emulsion, this film is prepped and rolled for clean and safe standard photo lab processing or Cs41 development at home, but it may also be processed in Cs2 chemistry for low-contrast motion picture negatives. Ideal for shooting in bright light at wide apertures and for producing high resolution, low grain images.