- Color negative motion picture emulsion
- Safe for C-41 photo lab processing (Remjet backing free)
- Resulting in a slight halation effect
- 35mm / 36exp.
- Tungsten balanced
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- Can be push-processed up to 3200 ISO
- Factory spooled, DX-Coded Cassettes
MOTION PICTURE FILM FOR STILL PHOTOGRAPHERS!
CINESTILL 800Tungsten is a unique color film for still photographers. This ISO 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is based on the same gold standard motion picture technology used by top cinematographers around the world. Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations, this flexible film is suitable for use in different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.